Shah Rukh Khan visited veteran actor Dilip Kumar at his Mumbai residence on Tuesday. Dilip Kumar’s wife Saira Banu shared some of pictures from their meeting on social media. Dilip Kumar, who has been in and out of hospital frequently in the past few months, returned home after being treated for a kidney related problem on 9th August. Though SRK and Dilip Kumar have never shared screen space, the duo share the record for most wins in the Filmfare Best Actor Award category. Shah Rukh Khan stepped into Dilip Kumar’s shoes when he played the role of ‘Devdas’ in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s 2002 film of the same title.
- Shah Rukh Khan Visits Dilip Kumar At His Residence
- Arjun Rampal Unveils Ganesha Song Aala Re Aala From Daddy
- Chris Pratt Speaks To Media For First Time After Divorce With Anna Farris
- Priyanka Chopra SEXY DANCE with Jamie Foxx Goes VIRAL!
- Tom Cruise FATAL INJURY During Dangerous Stunt For ‘Mission Impossible 6’