Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor who will be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s forthcoming period drama ‘Padmavati’ has said the film is being made with good intentions. The film’s shoot had been disrupted for showing a romantic angle between Rajput Queen Padmavati and Alauddin Khilji played by Ranveer Singh. The Udta Punjab actor said that his character Rani Padmavati’s husband Raja Rawal Ratan Singh will be admired by people.
- Shahid Kapoor Plays Deepika’s Husband In Padmavati
- High Court rejected RJD’s petition of challenging the formation of Nitish government
- Islamic State claims responsibility for Kabul attack
- Venezuela’s opposition refuses to recognize constitutional assembly vote
- Deadly protests rock Venezuela’s crisis vote