Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor who will be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s forthcoming period drama ‘Padmavati’ has said the film is being made with good intentions. The film’s shoot had been disrupted for showing a romantic angle between Rajput Queen Padmavati and Alauddin Khilji played by Ranveer Singh. The Udta Punjab actor said that his character Rani Padmavati’s husband Raja Rawal Ratan Singh will be admired by people.
- Next story Ship-mounted module filters ocean plastic pollution
- Previous story High Court rejected RJD’s petition of challenging the formation of Nitish government
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court