Leader of opposition in the Parliament and senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad while initiating Quit India for BJP at CCI Delhi has said that the Janata Dal (United) faction led by rebel leader Sharad Yadav is the real JD(U) and the one by Bihar CM Nitish Kumar is second face of BJP.
- Next story Lioness rescued from Aleppo gives birth in her new home
- Previous story Slain Terrorist Ayub Lalhari’s Funeral
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery