Leader of opposition in the Parliament and senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad while initiating Quit India for BJP at CCI Delhi has said that the Janata Dal (United) faction led by rebel leader Sharad Yadav is the real JD(U) and the one by Bihar CM Nitish Kumar is second face of BJP.
- Next story Lioness rescued from Aleppo gives birth in her new home
- Previous story Slain Terrorist Ayub Lalhari’s Funeral
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government