Civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton slammed White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders for calling the death of 22-year-old Stephon Clark, who was killed by police on March 18th, a ‘local matter’. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Sharpton blasts Trump administration: Stephon Clark’s death ‘not a local matter’
- Dark chapter of Ted Kennedy’s life examined in ‘Chappaquiddick’
- Woman burnt to death by her family for alleged love affair
- More than 200 monkeys die due to mysterious disease
- This mini remote control robot can tow up to 4000 Kg