Royal Dutch Shell reported a near 50 percent rise in quarterly profits, driven by strong refining, while solid cash generation underscored the oil and gas company has adapted well to a world of low oil price. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Shell austerity helps fuel profit rise
- Censor Hacks Away Love Making Scene On A Pregnant Kalki In Ribbon
- Energy Minister inspected NTPC plant and announced compensation for the people killed
- Rae Bareli NTPC Blast – Workers Had Warned Of ‘Something’ Choking Boiler And Pipes
- Rahul Gandhi reached Unchahar NTPC plant in Rae Bareli and met the injureds in hospital