New Delhi, Apr 28 (ANI): day after Maharashtra Police registered an FIR against actress Shilpa Shetty and her husband Raj Kundra in a cheating case in Thane’s Bhiwandi Police Station, Kundra has now opened up about it. In an official statement to a leading daily, the businessman lashed out at the accuser, saying his wife’s name is being dragged in to create media hype. His statement read, “The vendor is misusing his connections in various stations. This is a civil matter and an abuse of the law.We have tight contracts signed and on the contrary, the vendor owes us money for not fulfilling orders. The best deal is, unfortunately, being wound up due to the business failing and we are following the laws of the land to close the various matters properly.” He added, “It’s sad that at every step of the way my wife’s name is dragged in to create media hype. She was a non-executive, who had nothing to do with the daily running of the business.” For the unversed, the case was reportedly filed on the complaint of a textile unit owner in Bhiwandi who alleged that the couple collected the amount on his behalf but did not pay him.
- Shilpa Shetty’s name being dragged in to create media hype: Raj Kundra on cheating case
- Yogi Adityanath attends ‘Narmada Seva Yatra’ function
- ‘You will be missed’: Salman Khan mourns death of legendary actor Vinod Khanna
- Mortal remains of slain soldiers reaches hometown
- Trump expands offshore drilling with executive order