Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), June 06 (ANI): The International Shimla Summer Festival concluded after five days of providing their audiences loads of entertainment. It was organised in the heart of the city,The Ridge Maidan. The festival witnessed folk songs and dances from different parts of India and other countries. It also displayed fashion shows and dog shows and also a food festival. The festival ended with quawali songs of the Sultana Sisters. The mesmerizing performance by Sultana Khan and Hashmit Khan drew a large crowd. The quawali songs were enjoyed by the audiences and got the crowd on their feet. This last performance became the highlight of the festival.The local district administration and Language, Art and Culture Department organises this festival every year to promote the tourism, art and culture of the region.
- Next story Bihar board students protest demanding rechecking of exam papers
- Previous story Everton’s Lukaku says decision made over his future
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley