Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 12 (ANI): Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Thursday, provided scholarship of Rs. 2,000 to around 65,000 girl students. Chouhan also announced that daughters will be provided books free of cost, a bicycle and a laptop if they score 85% and above in Class 12 exams. He added that the government will provide Rs 31,000 Crore to the families of daughters and implement laws so that their education is not affected.
- Next story We Are In Full Election Mode Says Himachal Congress
- Previous story Italian fashion house Gucci to stop using fur
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists