Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 12 (ANI): Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Thursday, provided scholarship of Rs. 2,000 to around 65,000 girl students. Chouhan also announced that daughters will be provided books free of cost, a bicycle and a laptop if they score 85% and above in Class 12 exams. He added that the government will provide Rs 31,000 Crore to the families of daughters and implement laws so that their education is not affected.
- Next story We Are In Full Election Mode Says Himachal Congress
- Previous story Italian fashion house Gucci to stop using fur
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting
- Student dies allegedly after falling into canal while taking a ‘selfie’
- ACE Cricketer Hardik Pandya Spotted at Filmistan Studio | Mumbai
- Beyonce in pure gold stole thunder at Wearable Art Gala
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in sports factory