Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 28 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan awarded Rs. 50,000 to a constable who saved around 400 children by carrying an explosive away from a school’s vicinity. The constable, Abhishek Patel, received information that an explosive was lying near a School in Sagar District’s Chitora village. Patel immediately got the school vacated and dropped the explosive at a safe spot by sprinting for around 800 meters. The information about the explosive was passed on to a fast response vehicle (FRV) of Surkhi police station but at the time it was around 5 km away from the school. Patel decided not to take wait for the vehicle and took the matter in his hands. Thus, his alacrity and courageousness saved hundreds of lives.
- Next story CM Chandrababu Naidu compares Jagan Mohan Reddy with Dera Chief, says he is threatening the system
- Previous story Dallas prepares ‘mega shelter’ for Harvey evacuees
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors