Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 28 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan awarded Rs. 50,000 to a constable who saved around 400 children by carrying an explosive away from a school’s vicinity. The constable, Abhishek Patel, received information that an explosive was lying near a School in Sagar District’s Chitora village. Patel immediately got the school vacated and dropped the explosive at a safe spot by sprinting for around 800 meters. The information about the explosive was passed on to a fast response vehicle (FRV) of Surkhi police station but at the time it was around 5 km away from the school. Patel decided not to take wait for the vehicle and took the matter in his hands. Thus, his alacrity and courageousness saved hundreds of lives.
- Shivraj Chouhan awards Rs. 50,000 to constable who saved 400 children
- Dallas prepares ‘mega shelter’ for Harvey evacuees
- Jeetendra,Tusshar Kapoor and his Son Lakkshya kshya Ganpati Celebration 2017
- Harvey will cost a “great deal on so many different levels”: Houston mayor
- ‘Bubble Soccer’ takes Jordan by storm