Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 17 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan attended the closing ceremony of Shaurya Smarak’s first anniversary. Chouhan offered flowers at the Shaurya Stambh and beheld the exhibition of arms. While addressing the gathering, the CM acknowledged the soldiers for their tremendous and unconditional efforts toward ensuring safety and security of the nation. The CM also mentioned that India will not allow other nations to threaten it and will retaliate strongly.
- Next story Gir National Park reopens after 4-month-long monsoon break
- Previous story Philippines optimistic after ISIS-linked leaders killed
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement