Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Oct 17 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan attended the closing ceremony of Shaurya Smarak’s first anniversary. Chouhan offered flowers at the Shaurya Stambh and beheld the exhibition of arms. While addressing the gathering, the CM acknowledged the soldiers for their tremendous and unconditional efforts toward ensuring safety and security of the nation. The CM also mentioned that India will not allow other nations to threaten it and will retaliate strongly.
- Next story Gir National Park reopens after 4-month-long monsoon break
- Previous story Philippines optimistic after ISIS-linked leaders killed
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims