New Delhi, Apr 27 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Thursday said that Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways and Shipping Nitin Gadkari did accept a few suggestions for the development project of Rs. 8,000 crore for the state. He further said that the project would include construction of new highways, and the Chambal expressway would be constructed to connect Morena, Bhind and Sheopur districts.
- Shivraj Chouhan meets Nitin Gadkari to discuss Rs. 8,000 crore developmental project
- Bollywood celebs at funeral procession of veteran actor Vinod Khanna
- India has handed a letter of appeal to Pakistan from Kulbhushan Jadhav’s Mother: MEA
- Students use demonetised notes to develop usable products
- Indian Army conducts youth festival ‘Jashn-E-Baramulla’