Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Jan 12 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, who attended a mass surya namaskar session in Bhopal today, emphasised on the need of a healthy body, particularly for the youth across the nation. He was speaking to the media at the event held on the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda. The day is also regarded as ‘Youth Day’.
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan pitches for healthy body at mass surya namaskar session
- Dozens arrested in Lima during toll hike protest
- Historic port city of Valparaiso, a recurrent victim of fires
- Obama surprises Biden with Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Obama says he is “forever bonded” with “brother” Biden