Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Jan 12 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, who attended a mass surya namaskar session in Bhopal today, emphasised on the need of a healthy body, particularly for the youth across the nation. He was speaking to the media at the event held on the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda. The day is also regarded as ‘Youth Day’.
- Next story MoU signed to transfer Chhabra Thermal Plant to NTPC
- Previous story Dozens arrested in Lima during toll hike protest
- Indycar champion Josef Newgarden unveils new design at Detroit Autio Show
- Wall Street falls with oil prices
- Police seek motive for parents who held 13 siblings
- WH doctor says Trump in ‘excellent’ overall health, had normal score on cognitive exam
- Lena Hoschek takes Berlin Fashion Week down the garden path