Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Jan 12 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, who attended a mass surya namaskar session in Bhopal today, emphasised on the need of a healthy body, particularly for the youth across the nation. He was speaking to the media at the event held on the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda. The day is also regarded as ‘Youth Day’.
- Next story MoU signed to transfer Chhabra Thermal Plant to NTPC
- Previous story Dozens arrested in Lima during toll hike protest
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet