Unnao (U.P.), Dec 26 (ANI): In a shocking incident, a team of doctors in Uttar Pradesh’s Unnao district conducted cataract surgery under the light of two torches on Monday night. However, Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Sidharth Nath Singh on Tuesday removed the chief medical officer of Unnao after reports claiming that cataract patients were treated under torchlight surfaced yesterday.
- Next story ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ continues to roar at box-office, crosses Rs 150-crore mark
- Previous story Locals savour traditional winter delicacy Harissa to beat the chill
- Legal battle between Trump and Stormy Daniels heats up
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom