Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 18 (ANI): In a shocking incident, a case has been registered against a woman by her minor daughter for allegedly forcing her into prostitution. Fed up with her mother and step father’s torture, the victim girl ran away from her house and married an older man, who has also been apprehended under the child marriage act. The girl has been sent to foster home and the police are investigating the matter.
- Next story Shameful! 5-star hotel employee allegedly molested by security manager
- Previous story UK skills shortage stalls growth
- King family marks 50th anniversary of civil rights leader’s assassination
- ‘Junk’ RNA could help fight cancer, researchers say
- Facebook says data leak hits 87 million users
- CSKA coach says let’s leave politics aside as Arsenal clash looms
- Atletico look ahead to Europa quarter-final against Sporting Lisbon