Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 18 (ANI): In a shocking incident, a case has been registered against a woman by her minor daughter for allegedly forcing her into prostitution. Fed up with her mother and step father’s torture, the victim girl ran away from her house and married an older man, who has also been apprehended under the child marriage act. The girl has been sent to foster home and the police are investigating the matter.
- Next story Shameful! 5-star hotel employee allegedly molested by security manager
- Previous story UK skills shortage stalls growth
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier