New Delhi, Feb 25 (ANI): In a gruesome act, a newborn baby girl was dumped into dustbin by her mother, which led to her death. The 25-day-old infant was spotted by a bystander in a dustbin in Delhi’s Vinod Nagar area. Police reached the spot after receiving information and rushed the infant to hospital. The hospital staff failed to save the infant’s life. A police investigation found the mother guilty of this gruesome act. The mother has been arrested.
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise
- Sridevi passes away: ‘Gone way too soon’, B-Town mourns sudden demise