Patna (Bihar), Apr 26 (ANI): The truck carrying the mortal remains of the jawans who had lost their life in Sukma Naxal attack, was stopped enroute to Patna airport as Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s cavalcade was passing through that route. Reportedly, Nitish Kumar did not even stop to pay homage to these five slain CRPF jawans. 25 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) jawans were killed in an encounter with Naxals on Monday in Chhattisgarh’s Sukma district.
- Shocking! Slain Sukma jawans’ truck stopped for Nitish Kumar’s convoy to pass
- Investors celebrate 190.11 points rise in Sensex
- Sri Lanka PM meets Home Minister Rajnath Singh to strengthen bilateral ties
- BSF detects tunnel on India-Bangladesh border
- No need to fuel this anymore: Sonu Nigam on Azaan row