The costs are piling up at Netflix as the dominant streaming service ads “Grey’s Anatomy” creator Shonda Rhimes to its roster in a costly effort to maintain new media dominance. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- Next story Air Berlin files for insolvency, rivals circle
- Previous story Tillerson says ‘dialogue’ up to Kim Jong Un
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections