New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): It’s time to add another film in the long list of sports biopics! Shraddha Kapoor is all set to essay Saina Nehwal in a biopic based on the badminton champion’s life that will be directed by Amole Gupte and produced by Bhushan Kumar. The ace Indian shuttler took to social media to make the ‘official announcement’ and also shared a collage of herself with the ‘Ok Jaanu’ star as she wrote, “Official Announcement: @ShraddhaKapoor to play Saina Nehwal in the biopic #Saina. Directed by Amole Gupte and produced by Bhushan Kumar.” The ‘Ok Jaanu’ actress, who is also part of another biopic Haseena based on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar, said Saina is going to be her most difficult film till date. “The preparation for this film is going to be very, very challenging. It’s probably going to be my most difficult film till date… Wish me luck everyone,” Shraddha tweeted. The film is slated for a 2018 release.
- Next story Ajay Maken Offers To Resign After Delhi MCD Defeat
- Previous story ‘EVM tampering is the only reason behind BJP’s win in MCD polls’: AAP
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley