Kalaburagi, June 26 (ANI): Located in the Shahbazar area of Kalaburagi district, is the shrine of Shah Peer Bah ud din also known as Almaroof langoat Bandh which is spreading its glory all around. The dargah is just a few kilometres away from the famous Hazrat Khwaja Bande Nawaz Sharif and is also known as Panch Gumbad and Panchees kalas. It’s not just a monument made in the memory of a saint but is also playing a great role in spreading peace and brotherhood in the contemporary times. People from several places belonging to different religious communities throng the Shrine to seek for the fulfilment of their wishes and get cured. The Dargah is also a wonderful example of Mughal-era architecture with attractive tombs and carving all around. Inside Dargah lies the Shrine of Almaroof langoat Bandh, where devotee belonging to different religious faiths offers chadars and flowers. Several such sites can be found in the nook and corner of the city which are setting a great example of communal harmony.
- Next story Hindus organise Roza Iftar for Muslim brethren in Ajmer
- Previous story Farmer’s son makes solar utility vehicle without anyone’s support in Narnaul
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’