With a looming Friday deadline, Republicans and Democrats are still far away from an agreement to keep the government open, as Democrats are refusing to vote for anything that doesn’t address the Obama-era program protecting illegal immigrants brought to the US as children.
- Next story Dow ends above 26,000 for first time
- Previous story Palestinian teen ordered held until end of trial
- Janhvi Graces The 115th Anniversary Celebration Of Taj Mahal Palace
- Oath ceremony: Rajasthan all set for a new beginning, says Sachin Pilot
- Oath ceremony: Congress will work in public interest, says Ashok Gehlot
- Star Screen Awards 2018: Bollywood celebs slay on the red carpet
- Cyclone Phethai: 22 passenger trains cancelled, one rescheduled in AP