New Delhi, Dec 14 (ANI): The Ministry of External Affairs has expressed ‘concern’ in connection to the Siang River issue with China, saying that some facts have been ascertained and further coordination is being carried out with the Ministry of Water resources. “Matter of concern for us. We are coordinating with the Ministry of Water resources and we have ascertained certain facts. The matter did come up during EAM’s meeting with the Chinese Foreign Minister,” MEA Spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said. Recent tests of water from the Siang, a tributary of River Brahmaputra, showed high turbidity and iron levels, creating panic among the Arunachal Pradesh residents.
- Next story Furious Congress workers protest over PM Modi’s alleged ‘road show’
- Previous story Political drama in Delhi: After Congress workers’ detention, BJP delegation visits EC office
- Reporting on military, religion, a ‘taboo’ in Pakistan: Pakistani Journalist Taha Siddiqui
- Two package blasts this month believed to be linked: Austin police
- No Freedom of Expression in Pakistan and PoK
- Neymar’s health is top concern: Brazil coach Tite
- Malkhed Dargah: Epitome of communal harmony in Kalaburgi