Mumbai, Aug 18 (ANI): Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez are leaving no stone unturned in order to promote their upcoming film ‘A Gentleman.’ The duo, who are on a promotional spree, have been out in the city to promote their flick and went for a Bike ride in Mumbai. While Sidharth was seen riding the bike and Jacqueline was sitting behind and was seen taking selfies. Jacqueline was seen dressed in a black sleeveless top paired with multi-coloured pants while Sidharth wore a blue shirt paired with a blue jacket and denims. The movie is about Gaurav (Sidharth), who is on a mission to settle down. He is in the process of charming Kavya (Jacqueline) into marrying him; except that Kavya is dreading the thought that he is going to pop the question because she is in no hurry at all and wants more excitement in life. Helmed by Krishna D.K. and Raj Nidimoru, ‘A Gentleman’ is slated to release on August 25.
- Next story Winning elections at all cost, without ethics, is a new normal in politics: Election Commissioner
- Previous story Pakistan vitiating peaceful atmosphere in India: BSF Chief
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence