Mumbai, Aug 18 (ANI): Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez are leaving no stone unturned in order to promote their upcoming film ‘A Gentleman.’ The duo, who are on a promotional spree, have been out in the city to promote their flick and went for a Bike ride in Mumbai. While Sidharth was seen riding the bike and Jacqueline was sitting behind and was seen taking selfies. Jacqueline was seen dressed in a black sleeveless top paired with multi-coloured pants while Sidharth wore a blue shirt paired with a blue jacket and denims. The movie is about Gaurav (Sidharth), who is on a mission to settle down. He is in the process of charming Kavya (Jacqueline) into marrying him; except that Kavya is dreading the thought that he is going to pop the question because she is in no hurry at all and wants more excitement in life. Helmed by Krishna D.K. and Raj Nidimoru, ‘A Gentleman’ is slated to release on August 25.
- Sidharth, Jacqueline take a bike ride in Mumbai to promote ‘A Gentleman’
- Pakistan vitiating peaceful atmosphere in India: BSF Chief
- Athlete Joby Mathew arrives home after bagging 37 medals at World Dwarf Games
- Shraddha Kapoor expresses her excitement to be part of Prabhas’ ‘Saaho’
- Youth should accept challenge for change, suggest fresh ideas to Govt: CM