Mumbai, Aug 17 (ANI): There were reports that former CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani made cuts in Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez’ starrer ‘A Gentleman’ and a scene was omitted from the movie. But, now at the song launch, the ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ star Sidharth Malhotra quashed all the rumours regarding the cut and said that the kissing scene has not been cut and is present there. The movie is about Gaurav (Sidharth), who is on a mission to settle down. He is in the process of charming Kavya (Jacqueline) into marrying him; except that Kavya is dreading the thought that he is going to pop the question because she is in no hurry at all and wants more excitement in life. Helmed by Krishna D.K. and Raj Nidimoru, ‘A Gentleman’ is slated to release on August 25.
- Next story Delhi High Court on high alert after receiving bomb threat
- Previous story Pawan kalyan And Trivikram FIlm Title as Raju Vachinadu
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets