Mumbai, Aug 17 (ANI): There were reports that former CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani made cuts in Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez’ starrer ‘A Gentleman’ and a scene was omitted from the movie. But, now at the song launch, the ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ star Sidharth Malhotra quashed all the rumours regarding the cut and said that the kissing scene has not been cut and is present there. The movie is about Gaurav (Sidharth), who is on a mission to settle down. He is in the process of charming Kavya (Jacqueline) into marrying him; except that Kavya is dreading the thought that he is going to pop the question because she is in no hurry at all and wants more excitement in life. Helmed by Krishna D.K. and Raj Nidimoru, ‘A Gentleman’ is slated to release on August 25.
- Next story Delhi High Court on high alert after receiving bomb threat
- Previous story Pawan kalyan And Trivikram FIlm Title as Raju Vachinadu
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors