Mumbai, Aug 17 (ANI): There were reports that former CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani made cuts in Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez’ starrer ‘A Gentleman’ and a scene was omitted from the movie. But, now at the song launch, the ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ star Sidharth Malhotra quashed all the rumours regarding the cut and said that the kissing scene has not been cut and is present there. The movie is about Gaurav (Sidharth), who is on a mission to settle down. He is in the process of charming Kavya (Jacqueline) into marrying him; except that Kavya is dreading the thought that he is going to pop the question because she is in no hurry at all and wants more excitement in life. Helmed by Krishna D.K. and Raj Nidimoru, ‘A Gentleman’ is slated to release on August 25.
- Next story Delhi High Court on high alert after receiving bomb threat
- Previous story Pawan kalyan And Trivikram FIlm Title as Raju Vachinadu
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems