Mumbai, Aug 17 (ANI): There were reports that former CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani made cuts in Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez’ starrer ‘A Gentleman’ and a scene was omitted from the movie. But, now at the song launch, the ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ star Sidharth Malhotra quashed all the rumours regarding the cut and said that the kissing scene has not been cut and is present there. The movie is about Gaurav (Sidharth), who is on a mission to settle down. He is in the process of charming Kavya (Jacqueline) into marrying him; except that Kavya is dreading the thought that he is going to pop the question because she is in no hurry at all and wants more excitement in life. Helmed by Krishna D.K. and Raj Nidimoru, ‘A Gentleman’ is slated to release on August 25.
- Sidharth Malhotra quashes rumours of kissing scenes being censored from ‘A Gentleman’
- Pawan kalyan And Trivikram FIlm Title as Raju Vachinadu
- Nigerian firm cracks market with coloured eggs
- Chirnajeevi Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy Biopic Launched
- Australian senator wears burqa to parliament in bid to ban them