New Delhi, Dec 19 (ANI): Global technology powerhouse Siemens has announced to set up 20 centers for digital customer applications in the industrial sector. These new solutions are being developed on MindSphere, Siemens’ open, cloud-based operating system for the Internet of Things (IoT). Worldwide, the company has distributed its 20 centers across around 50 locations in 17 countries to come close to its customers. Siemens President and CEO, Joe Kaeser, said: “We’re continuously expanding our leadership role in industrial digitalisation.” “With our global experience in electrification and automation and our industrial software expertise, we’re generating optimal benefits for our customers; benefits that no other companies can replicate at such high levels of performance,” he added. Siemens launched its MindSphere IoT operating system across the company about a year ago.
- Next story Caught on cam: Man battered to death in Madhu Vihar
- Previous story Watch: B-Town pays their last respects to late actor Neeraj Vora
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom
- Watch: Boney Kapoor visits Arjun Kapoor with Janhvi and Khushi