Amritsar (Punjab), Nov 02 (ANI): A group of Sikh pilgrims left for Pakistan to celebrate Guru Nanak Dev’s birthday at Nankana Sahib on early Thursday morning. Nankana Sahib, also known as Gurdwara Janam Asthan, was named after the founder of the Sikh faith, Guru Nanak. There are various gurdwaras in the city, including Gurdwara Janam Asthan, Gurdwara Tambu Sahib, Gurdwara Malji Sahib, Gurdwara Kiara Sahib and many others. Sikhs will celebrate the 548th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev on a large scale from October 31 to November 4.
- Next story Sonalee Kulkarni’s New Look In Hampi Marathi Movie 2017 Lalit Prabhakar and Prajakta Mali Prakash Kunte
- Previous story CM Raje discusses road, water issues with Union Minister Nitin Gadkari
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm