Amritsar (Punjab), Nov 02 (ANI): A group of Sikh pilgrims left for Pakistan to celebrate Guru Nanak Dev’s birthday at Nankana Sahib on early Thursday morning. Nankana Sahib, also known as Gurdwara Janam Asthan, was named after the founder of the Sikh faith, Guru Nanak. There are various gurdwaras in the city, including Gurdwara Janam Asthan, Gurdwara Tambu Sahib, Gurdwara Malji Sahib, Gurdwara Kiara Sahib and many others. Sikhs will celebrate the 548th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev on a large scale from October 31 to November 4.
- Sikh pilgrims leave for Pakistan to celebrate Guru Nanak Dev’s 548th birth anniversary at Nankana Sahib
- CM Raje discusses road, water issues with Union Minister Nitin Gadkari
- Watch: Giant crocodile enters house in Malkangiri
- Priority is to increase domestic production, meet import decrease goal set by PM Modi: ONGC Chairman
- Watch: Giant panda cubs make their first public appearance