London, Jan 19: Sikhs across the United Kingdom have denounced the decision of Islamabad-backed radical elements’ decision of banning Indian diplomats’ entry in Gurudwaras. A handful of secessionists, at the behest of Islamabad, have been persistently spewing venom against India and been promoting secessionism from different platforms. However, to their disappointment there are no takers of this ideology and this Pakistan-backed propaganda has been quashed and rejected by every single Sikh.
- Sikhs in UK reject gurudwara visit ban by radicals
- Petrol prices breach Rs. 71 in Delhi, highest in three years
- Russia’s Putin braces an icy dip to mark Orthodox Epiphany
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu met Bollywood stars and take selfie with him
- Putin strips off, takes dip in icy waters for Orthodox Epiphany