New Delhi, July 11 (ANI): Silence was observed at the Opposition leaders’ meeting held at the Parliament over the terrorist attack on the Amarnath Yatra pilgrims. At least seven people were killed and 15 others were injured in the attack where the terrorists opened fire at a bus ferrying Amarnath Yatra pilgrims in Batingoo near Anantnag district last night.
- Silence observed at Opposition leaders’ meeting over Amarnath Yatra terrorist attack
- Dip in food sales knocks M&S
- Brazilians take to the streets amid government corruption allegations
- Special conversation with Ram Madhav over terrorist attack on Amarnath pilgrims in J&K
- UK PM reaffirms her path for Britain