New Delhi, Aug 05 (ANI): Singer Mika Singh has invited heavy criticism on micro-blogging site Twitter for calling Pakistan as ‘Hamara Pakistan’. His use of words “Humara Pakistan” has triggered heavy criticism from some enraged Indians. The singer, who is likely to perform in Chicago and Houston on August 12 and 13, received criticism after the organisers of the show, posted a video of Mika briefing about his performance. In the video, Mika is heard saying that he’s looking forward to celebrate the Independence Day of India and Pakistan. “Our India was liberated on August 15 and Hamara Pakistan on August 14 so I am bringing a special show for Hindustan and Pakistan on August 12,” he said in the video that is doing rounds on the social media. This tweet, as expected, did not go down well with the Twitter users.
- Next story Anupam Kher REACTION On Salman Khan Saving His Life At IIFA 2017
- Previous story TU-142 aircraft museum construction going on in full swing in Visakhapatnam
- Real results will be out in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan elections: Azam Khan
- 6 dead, 7 injured after a car rams into locals
- 36 glacial lakes of Gilgit Baltistan declared dangerous due to CPEC project
- This is extraordinary event in political history: Shivraj Chouhan on Tripura polls
- Biplav Deb spoke on BJP’s big victory in Tripura Assembly polls