Chamba (Himachal Pradesh), Oct 20 (ANI): At least six people were injured after a bridge collapsed in Himachal Pradesh’s Chamba on Thursday. The concrete bridge links Chamba town with Punjab’s Pathankot. Around three vehicles were also damaged in the accident and a mini truck loaded with bricks was still stranded at the bridge. An FIR has been registered and a probe is on in this regard.
- Next story Caught on cam: Shopkeeper fights off two armed robbers
- Previous story Richard Spencer speech met by protesters in Florida
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple
- Devotees offer prayers at Mumba Devi on last day of Navratri
- Banksy video shows shredding ‘Girl with Balloon’ painting was intentional
- Dividend windfall: Santander latest target in Germany’s giant fraud probe