Chamba (Himachal Pradesh), Oct 20 (ANI): At least six people were injured after a bridge collapsed in Himachal Pradesh’s Chamba on Thursday. The concrete bridge links Chamba town with Punjab’s Pathankot. Around three vehicles were also damaged in the accident and a mini truck loaded with bricks was still stranded at the bridge. An FIR has been registered and a probe is on in this regard.
- Next story Caught on cam: Shopkeeper fights off two armed robbers
- Previous story Richard Spencer speech met by protesters in Florida
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala