Chamba (Himachal Pradesh), Oct 20 (ANI): At least six people were injured after a bridge collapsed in Himachal Pradesh’s Chamba on Thursday. The concrete bridge links Chamba town with Punjab’s Pathankot. Around three vehicles were also damaged in the accident and a mini truck loaded with bricks was still stranded at the bridge. An FIR has been registered and a probe is on in this regard.
- Next story Caught on cam: Shopkeeper fights off two armed robbers
- Previous story Richard Spencer speech met by protesters in Florida
- Airbus and Boeing announce more than $10 billion worth of deals at the Farnborough Airshow, despite Brexit fears.
- ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu’ To Release On September 14
- Diljit Dosanjh To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu Holds A Special Screening Of ‘Soorma’ In Glasgow
- Trump predicts ‘extraordinary relationship’ with Russia