Hundreds of thousands of pounds of tomatoes were loaded onto six trucks on Tuesday to head for the Spanish town of Bunol where the annual tomato fight is due to take place on Wednesday. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Notre-Dame cathedral appeals for help
- Previous story Stars At Mukesh Ambai Ganpati Celebration INTERESTING MOMENTS Highlights
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”