Visakhapatnam, Apr 29 (ANI): The body of fallen soldier Naik Venkat Ramana was cremated on Saturday in his native place Kancherlapalem on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam city of Andhra Pradesh with full state honours. Soldier Venkat Ramana and other two soldiers sacrificed their lives for the country when a group of terrorists ambushed the Panzgam camp, near Chowkibal, in Kupwara last Thursday.
- Next story ‘Jagga Jasoos’ co-stars Ranbir-Katrina click first ever selfie post break-up
- Previous story Confirmed! ‘Tubelight’ teaser to hit your screens in just five days
- Special talk with BJP Delhi incharge Shyam Jaju on CM Kejriwal
- Watch: Canadian PM Trudeau meets Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh
- PM Modi praises CM Yogi for bringing positive change in UP
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts roadshow in Shillong
- Railway Station in Ayodhya will be a replica of Ram temple, says Union Minister Manoj Sinha