Pulwama (J and K), July 30 (ANI): At least two terrorists were killed in an encounter with security forces in Jammu and Kashmir’s Tehab area on Sunday. Giving details, 12 Rashtriya Rifles Commander Harbir Singh said they had inputs that these terrorists used to threat officers and politicians. He added a search operation was carried out on the basis of this input and the search party found the two terrorists in a house. “The forces offered the terrorists to surrender but they fired in return. The two terrorists were shot dead while trying to run out of the house,” said the Commander.
- Next story Gujarat political crisis: Congress MLAs shift to Bengaluru resort
- Previous story Watch: Elephant munches on potatoes after stopping truck
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet