Pulwama (J and K), July 30 (ANI): At least two terrorists were killed in an encounter with security forces in Jammu and Kashmir’s Tehab area on Sunday. Giving details, 12 Rashtriya Rifles Commander Harbir Singh said they had inputs that these terrorists used to threat officers and politicians. He added a search operation was carried out on the basis of this input and the search party found the two terrorists in a house. “The forces offered the terrorists to surrender but they fired in return. The two terrorists were shot dead while trying to run out of the house,” said the Commander.
- “Slain terrorists used to threat officers, politicians”: Rashtriya Rifles Commander
- Watch: Elephant munches on potatoes after stopping truck
- Terror funding case: Raids underway at residence of Devinder Singh Bhel
- Anita Dongre showcases Bridal Couture Collection ‘Tree of Love’ on Day 6 of ICW
- Aditi Rao Hydari sizzles ICW ramp in Gaurav Gupta’s ‘Moondust’ collection