Congress delivered a tongue-lashing to senior officials from Facebook, Google and Twitter on Wednesday, for allowing Russian actors to place ads on their sites in an attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election. Justin Mitchell has more.
- Smriti Irani smashes Kapil Sibal of being involved in land scam during UPA tenure
- Kapil Sibal hits back over Smriti Irani’s allegations, says “Yes I bought the company, does anyone mind?”
- Congress blames Modi govt for CBSE paper leak
- CM Naidu attends Indian Institute of Management convocation
- Cemetery in Goa tells tale of brief British rule