A solar-powered electric vehicle from the Dutch team behind the Eindhoven University of Technology’s Stella cars will be able to run for months by charging its batteries using the sun’s rays, according to its developers. Amy Pollock reports.
- Next story A 32-year wait for new homes after Mexico’s 1985 quake
- Previous story “Saw” franchise returns for Halloween with a “Jigsaw” puzzle
- 2 Held For Assaulting, Burning Woman Alive In Temple
- CBI chargesheets Farooqabdullah and three others for alleged irregularities in cricket association
- International justice court hearing on Kullbhushan Jadhav Today
- Gujarat 5 state Highways closed due to water logging
- Sandeepa Dhar in Exclusive Interview For Sonali Bendre And Irrfan Khan At Cancer