A solar-powered electric vehicle from the Dutch team behind the Eindhoven University of Technology’s Stella cars will be able to run for months by charging its batteries using the sun’s rays, according to its developers. Amy Pollock reports.
- Next story A 32-year wait for new homes after Mexico’s 1985 quake
- Previous story “Saw” franchise returns for Halloween with a “Jigsaw” puzzle
- Amritsar train accident: Crisis Management Group briefs CM on relief, rehabilitation measures
- Catch glimpse of world’s tallest statue ‘The Statue of Unity’
- Yamuna pollution woes increase with the conclusion of Durga idol immersion
- 3 terrorists killed as army foils infiltration bid in Boniyar forests
- 3rd largest Ladakh rPal rNam Duston celebrated with traditional fervor in Leh