Sidhi (Madhya Pradesh), Apr 20 (ANI): In a shocking incident, a son had to wait for hours altogether for an ambulance after his mother collapsed while standing in a queue at a bank in Sidhi district of Madhya Pradesh. Reportedly, the son called for an ambulance after the 70-year-old woman collapsed but no ambulance arrived for hours and the old woman died on the spot. The man had to therefore carry the body on his motorcycle. As per reports, the old woman went to the bank to withdraw her pension. However, the district officials accused family of not registering case in any office in the district.
- Next story Working with Irfaan Khan was a learning experience for me: ‘Suit’ singer Guru Randhawa
- Previous story Couple allegedly thrashed, paraded naked by villagers for having illicit relationship
- Arshi and Akash are so weird | Shilpa Shinde | Big Boss11
- Hema Malini At Celebrations Of 40 Years Completion Of ISCKON Temple In Mumbai
- Lakkshyas Birthday and Veere Di Wedding Invitation Out
- Lava spews from restive Philippines volcano
- Shilpa Shinde Does Not Want To Meet This Contestant From Bigg Boss 11 In Her Life