Sirsa (Haryana), Aug 27 (ANI): Son of journalist Ram Chander Chhatrapati, who exposed the rapes of two women at Dera Sacha Saudha headquarters in Sirsa 15 years ago, has been fighting a lonely battle to get justice for his father. Speaking to ANI, Anshul Chhatrapati said his father Ram Chander was an advocate before he became a journalist and he had exposed the alleged rape of ‘sadhvis’ at the Dera 15 years ago. Anshul added that after exposing the alleged rape case, his father was threatened several times and he was shot by some people on October 24, 2002. Anshul that court will give maximum punishment as life time imprisonment to the Dera chief.
- Next story Mumbai cop installs Ganesha as policeman in police station to generate awareness among people
- Previous story One killed, two injured after a building collapses in Mumbai
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise