Bollywood starlet Sonakshi Sinha attended the 4th season of Proud Father for Daughters initiative, which was started by Nanhi Kali-Girl Child Education, an NGO for Education of Girls in India. When the actress was asked about her views on the imposition of 12% GST on sanitary pads she said, it is a basic need of every woman and should be tax-free.
- Next story Brothers gave unique gifts toilets to sisters on Rakshabandhan
- Previous story Is Ajay Devgn Scared Of Kajol? Avoids Question On Chemistry With Ileana!
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws