Bollywood starlet Sonakshi Sinha attended the 4th season of Proud Father for Daughters initiative, which was started by Nanhi Kali-Girl Child Education, an NGO for Education of Girls in India. When the actress was asked about her views on the imposition of 12% GST on sanitary pads she said, it is a basic need of every woman and should be tax-free.
- Sonakshi Sinha Wants Sanitary Napkins To Be Tax-Free
- Is Ajay Devgn Scared Of Kajol? Avoids Question On Chemistry With Ileana!
- We share great rapport: Ajay Devgn on working with Emraan Hashmi
- Telangana CM KCR orders to make land ownership records public
- When making films, consider what fans want: Ajay Devgn