Bollywood starlet Sonakshi Sinha attended the 4th season of Proud Father for Daughters initiative, which was started by Nanhi Kali-Girl Child Education, an NGO for Education of Girls in India. When the actress was asked about her views on the imposition of 12% GST on sanitary pads she said, it is a basic need of every woman and should be tax-free.
- Next story Brothers gave unique gifts toilets to sisters on Rakshabandhan
- Previous story Is Ajay Devgn Scared Of Kajol? Avoids Question On Chemistry With Ileana!
- Petrol, diesel prices continue to touch new height
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out at Visakhapatnam’s Sri Kanya Cinema Hall
- Ben Affleck is trying to remain sober
- Super typhoon damages buildings, uproots trees after hitting Hong Kong
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra distributes 5,000 chicks among ST farmers in Poonch