New Delhi, Aug 31 (ANI): Bollywood fashionista Sonam Kapoor and gorgeous Kareena Kapoor Khan, who are prepping up for their upcoming chick flick ‘Veere Di Wedding’, will soon be visiting the national capital to commence the shoot of the film. The ‘Neerja’ actor will leave for Delhi today. She took to her Twitter handle to announce the same and tweeted, “Going to be leaving for delhi today. So excited to start #VeereDiWedding @ReallySwara @ShikhaTalsania #kareena @RheaKapoor #shashankghosh.” Sonam even expressed how exciting this year has been for her on the professional front, writing “This year has been amazing for me creatively. Working on #padman, #duttbiopic and now ending it with #VeereDiWedding.” As per a report in Pinkvilla, Kareena was recently seen at Mumbai airport, leaving for Delhi with her son Taimur. On a related note, the film that marks Kareena’s return on the silver screen post embracing motherhood will be extensively shot in Delhi. Directed by Shashanka Ghosh, ‘Veere Di Wedding’ is scheduled to release next year.
- Next story Gorakhpur tragedy: 70 children die in last 4 days at BRD hospital
- Previous story Capsule comfort comes to Mexico City airport
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall