New Delhi, Apr 20 (ANI): Reacting to the controversy regarding Sonu Nigam’s controversial tweets about ‘forced religiousness,’ Punjabi superstar Guru Randhawa said that everyone has right to express opinions. Host of B –town celebs including Sunil Grover, singers Shaan and Kailash Kher have earlier supported the ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’ singer. His controversial tweets related to azaan have evoked a mixed response from the film industry.
- Previous story Working with Irfaan Khan was a learning experience for me: ‘Suit’ singer Guru Randhawa
- Sonu Nigam Azaan Row: Everyone has right to express opinions: ‘Suit’ singer Guru Randhawa
- Working with Irfaan Khan was a learning experience for me: ‘Suit’ singer Guru Randhawa
- Son forced to carry his mother’s body on motorcycle after waiting hours for ambulance
- Couple allegedly thrashed, paraded naked by villagers for having illicit relationship
- 2017 BMW 540i M Performance Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I