New Delhi, Apr 19 (ANI): Bollywood actress Gul Panag on Wednesday said there should be a limit on the volume of loud speakers, at all religious places so that people in the locality are not disturbed. In the recent development, Sonu Nigam has got his head shaved responding to a fatwa against him. For the unversed, the 43-year-old singer, who was woken up to the sound of Azaan early in the morning, took social media by storm after he termed the practice as “forced religiousness,” on April 17.
- Sonu Nigam should’ve talked about all religions, not just Azaan: Gul Panag
- Let’s not misinterpret and give it religious tinge: Sunil Grover backs Sonu Nigam
- DMK, AIADMK engage in war of words over governance
- 6 dead after fire breaks out in electronics factory
- Priyanka Chopra RESPECTS Azaan, Sonu Nigam Against Azaan Controversy