New Delhi, Apr 19 (ANI): Bollywood actress Gul Panag on Wednesday said there should be a limit on the volume of loud speakers, at all religious places so that people in the locality are not disturbed. In the recent development, Sonu Nigam has got his head shaved responding to a fatwa against him. For the unversed, the 43-year-old singer, who was woken up to the sound of Azaan early in the morning, took social media by storm after he termed the practice as “forced religiousness,” on April 17.
- Next story Watch: Tamil Nadu farmers continue agitation with torn clothes
- Previous story Let’s not misinterpret and give it religious tinge: Sunil Grover backs Sonu Nigam
- Canadian authorities search for motive after driver plows van into crowd
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto