Shares in Sony soared to a nine-year high on Wednesday after it forecast record earnings that have vindicated its restructuring efforts and raised expectations of sustained momentum in profitability. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Sony proft prediction throws bone to investors
- A poor pregnant woman dead due to lack of treatment in government hospital of UP
- Britain economy: BoE watching Next instalment?
- Abhishek Bachchan Roped In For ‘Raw’ After Sushant Opts Out?
- 8 dead and 12 wounded in terrorist attack on New York’s Manhattan in US