The South African rand soars against the U.S. dollar, bond yields fall and banks shares rise as the parliament’s speaker decides the no confidence vote on scandal-hit president Jacob Zuma will be hold through secret ballot. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story Yoga Won’t Be Made Compulsory In Schools
- Previous story China, Germany trade slippage clouds outlook
- Storm or blue sky? Investors mull post-correction risks for stocks
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti