The South African rand soars against the U.S. dollar, bond yields fall and banks shares rise as the parliament’s speaker decides the no confidence vote on scandal-hit president Jacob Zuma will be hold through secret ballot. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story Yoga Won’t Be Made Compulsory In Schools
- Previous story China, Germany trade slippage clouds outlook
- Bijapur police organises Police Commemoration Run for youth
- Amritsar train tragedy: Punjab Health Minister meets victims at Civil hospital
- National Police Commemoration day held in J&K
- Eastern India is becoming global hub for textile exports: PM Modi
- U.S. Treasury’s Mnuchin hails Israel investment opportunities, eyes infrastructure