South Africa wants to attract foreign investors to help it kick-start economic growth and eradicate poverty and will crack down on corruption, the new leader of the ruling African National Congress said on Saturday. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Previous story Rahul Is Happy That The Promises To The People Of Karnataka Have Been Met – Siddaramaiah
- South Africa to target investment, graft under new ANC leader
- Rahul Is Happy That The Promises To The People Of Karnataka Have Been Met – Siddaramaiah
- Palestinians clash with Israeli soldiers during protest for young activist
- Differences Reflected Are Of Grave Concern, Says SC Bar Association
- Dolce & Gabbana : Menswear show Autumn/Winter 2018/19