A South African farming town is ransacked following clashes, with police saying violence was sparked by protests over their handling of a murder inquiry, after the death of a 12-year-old boy in the area on April 20.
- Next story I don’t think American media was mean to me, they have accepted me ‘wonderfully’: Priyanka
- Previous story 100 days of Trump and U.S. Muslims still wary
- Plants with bite! Carnivorous plant fair blooms in Bogota
- Rajnath Singh’s Lok Sabha speech lacks sincerity: CM Naidu
- Opposition is in a hurry to unseat me: PM Modi in Lok Sabha
- You should not speak about subjects you don’t know about: PM Modi to Congress on Doklam issue
- Due to careless allegation on Rafale, both nations had to release statements: PM Modi