South Africa’s speaker of parliament rules that a vote of no-confidence in President Jacob Zuma will be held by secret ballot – a move widely seen as increasing the chances that he will have to step down. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- South Africa’s parliament speaker allows secret ballot in Zuma no-confidence vote
- Israel moves to shut down local operations of Al Jazeera
- ‘Doting dad’ KJo shares first picture of his twins
- ‘I try to contribute to team, it benefits both’: Wriddhiman Saha on his brilliant wicket-keeping
- Khel Ratna row: ‘Shocked’ my name is not among the recipients, says Deepa Malik