South Africa’s speaker of parliament rules that a vote of no-confidence in President Jacob Zuma will be held by secret ballot – a move widely seen as increasing the chances that he will have to step down. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story For female candidates, Kenya elections is a dangerous game
- Previous story Israel moves to shut down local operations of Al Jazeera
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery