South Africa’s speaker of parliament rules that a vote of no-confidence in President Jacob Zuma will be held by secret ballot – a move widely seen as increasing the chances that he will have to step down. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story For female candidates, Kenya elections is a dangerous game
- Previous story Israel moves to shut down local operations of Al Jazeera
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov