South African President Jacob Zuma has survived his ninth no-confidence vote thanks to the support of loyalists from the ruling African National Congress. Lucy Fielder reports.
- South Africa’s Zuma survives no-confidence vote
- KJo’s twins Yash, Roohi turn peacemaker between Karan and Kajol!
- Awful! No motarable road, pregnant woman carried on makeshift stretcher for 10km
- Kashmiri youth actively participate in National Handloom Day programme
- Gujarat RS polls: Congress approaches EC, demands quashing to 2 MLAs’ votes