This show focuses on Pakistan which is accused of butchery and other heinous crimes on Baloch. Exiled leaders of the region organized a conference in the capital city of Berlin in Germany to seek the attention of the International community. In Nepal, the 15th Ministerial meeting of Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) was held in Kathmandu; the seven members were present in the meeting and held talks for the prevailing situations which were held in the member countries. The Pakistani Charity group that the United States accuses of being a front for an anti-India militant group that staged the 2008 Mumbai attacks has entered politics forming the Mili Muslim League Party which will follow the ideology of Jamaat-ud- Dawa (JuD) and banned militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and is run by Hafiz Saeed. In Afghanistan, where a series of suicide bombings in recent weeks have claimed many innocent lives, the authorities have been working on strict preventive measures in order to tighten the security in central Kabul where a large number of foreign embassies and government offices are located. Bangladesh has developed four land ports to increase trades with India, the governments of both the countries have decided to take this step to undertake a new project to improve the infrastructure of the ports, that would improve the export and import activities between the nations. In Sri Lanka the annual procession of paying homage to sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha, otherwise known as Esala Perahera was celebrated with great fanfare in the second largest city of Sri Lanka; Kandy.
- Next story Gunmen kill at least 17 in Burkina Faso restaurant attack
- Previous story Arnold Schwarzenegger Ride On His Indian Motorcycle
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh