This show focuses on US President Donald Trump’s new strategy for the war in Afghanistan, the president, who has committed to more troops in Afghanistan, lambasted Pakistan for harboring terrorists and also appealed to India to help Afghanistan in areas of economic assistance and development. Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba maiden visit to India since assuming office in June came in the backdrop of political instability in his country and at a time when Nepal is craving for huge business investments due to growing unemployment. In Pakistan, the rising incidents of ‘enforced disappearances’, abductions and killings of political and human rights activists has become a trend, the victims’ families blame the security agencies for disappearances. In Maldives, the ’ legislative body “Majlis” was captured by country’s army at the commands of President Abdulla Yameen, in a stringent move so far the president has used all people and resources at his disposal in protecting the speaker’s impeachment. In India, Ace fashion designers, including Manish Malhotra, Ritu Kumar, and Masaba, showcased their collections at the recently concluded Lakme Fashion Week in showbiz capital of the country, Mumbai.
- Next story 9 Maoists, including woman, surrender before police
- Previous story It was ‘terrifying’ watching water come up: Houston resident
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi