This show focuses on Pakistan, where terrorists have a free run and they continue to target the civilians, the government has failed to act against terror outfits and has faced severe criticism. In Afghanistan, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence made an unannounced visit to meet its leaders and underscore U.S. Commitment to the country only a few months after U.S. President Donald Trump agreed to an open-ended war against the insurgents in Afghanistan. The much talked about China-Pakistan Economic Corridor has been facing strong opposition by locals in Pakistan, experts in London gathered to discuss the legal, economic and environmental impacts of the multi-billion dollar project. In Nepal’s capital city Kathmandu, which attracts tourists, from around the world with its lush green and streams of water has lately been severely impacted by the growing pollution, industrialization, and vehicles and to nip the problem of pollution in the bud, the government announced work to create a ‘vehicle free zone’ in the city. The portrayal of Indian cultural carries an indispensable element of music; it has been practiced and cherished in different forms for centuries in India, the country is also home to some of the finest musicians on the planet, and one such legend A. R. Rahman mesmerized the audience in India’s entertainment capital Mumbai. A two day Flower Festival was recently held in Amritsar which is located in India’s Northern state of Punjab.
- Next story Giriraj Singh spoke on convicted Lalu Prasad Yadav in the fodder scam case
- Previous story Ranchi’s special CBI court convicted Lalu Prasad Yadav in the fodder scam case
- Trends in all three states point to new political direction: Kiren Rijiju
- Vietnam Prez Tran Dai Quang gets ceremonial reception at Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ beats Aamir Khan’s ‘3 Idiots’ in China
- Politicos express their opinion on North-East assembly polls
- Vietnam Prez Tran Dai Quang meets EAM Sushma Swaraj