This show focuses on the India Prime Minister’s historic visit to Israel and the bilateral meetings between Narendra Modi and his Israelite counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu to bolster the space technology and agriculture and methods to combat terror. Bhutan and India have accused the Chinese Government of not respecting the Border Agreements and constructing a road on its territory. The people living in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) is resisting the colonial rule carrying out protests against the Pakistan Government. Afghanistan’s deteriorating situation has led NATO to increase its troops in the war-torn nation to prevent the country from becoming a safe haven for terrorists. People of Bangladesh’s capital city Dhaka pay homage to the victims of the attack on the Holey Artisan Bakery, which took place in July 2016. Festival of Bonalu is being celebrated with great enthusiasm and Fanfare across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) Jul 08, 2017
- Japanese rescuers continue search as more rain is forecast
- Pakistan once again violated the ceasefire by firing at Tral and Poonch of J&K
- “Like kissing your sister” – All Blacks Hansen reflects on series draw
- Farmers of MP, Haryana, Punjab and other states, sat on indefinite strike at Jantar Mantar